MG Cheat Sheet (Click link to view and download)—Here’s what you need to know so you can tell people all about us. No more guessing about what we do and why we do what we do!! Check it out!
Saturday March 16 Home & Garden Show
· 9:30 a.m. Growing Vegetables, where to start! Billie Bevers
· 11:00 a.m. Extending the Gardening Season - Helen Redmond
· 12:00 p.m. Spice of Life (Growing Herbs) Terrie Phillips
· 1:00 p.m. How to Grow a Red Tomato Alice Slusher
· 2:00 p.m. Attracting Beneficial Insects with Plants Alice Slusher
Saturday March 17 Home & Garden Show
· 11:00 a.m. Tips to control moles Bryan Iverson
· 12:00 p.m. Do-it-Yourself “Irrigation” Jerry Winchell
· 1:00 p.m. Basics of Composting Tom Welch
MG Booth Exhibition Hall (Doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/tk5u2fvbytkbbphu)
Be sure to wear your BLUE APRONS. 2019 class--pick up your blue aprons at the office.